- Reduced price
- Save 20%
Suitable for Tea, cooking and external use.
- Secure transactions!
- Worldwide shipping!
- Pay with credit card, Paypal and bank transfer!
According to Greek and foreign literature, as well as empirical and traditional practices throughout Greece, it is considered that:
• It is rich in vitamins and minerals.
• Strengthens body defenses.
• Improves digestion.
• Relieves sprains and tendonitis.
• Helps better iron absorption.
• Nursing mothers promote milk production.
• It is a valuable tonic.
Fill the special filters up to the waist (for one cup) with your favorite herb, pour it in boiling water, leave for 8'-10 'minutes and serve.
Suggested consumption: 2 - 3 cups of tea per day.
It is advisable to use the herbs under the supervision of a qualified physician and never by yourself.
Do not use herbs during pregnancy, or in combination with other medicines and supplements without the doctor's opinion.