According to Greek and foreign literature, as well as empirical and traditional practices throughout Greece, it is considered that:
• It has strong antimicrobial action.
• Shows strong antioxidant action.
• Contains fiber that contributes to bowel function.
• It is important tonic, diuretic and stimulant.
• It has a high content of vitamin C, iron and beta carotene.
• Beneficial for the digestive system.
Fill the special filters on the pack, a teaspoon of your favorite herb, pour it in boiling water, leave for 8'-10 'minutes and serve.
Suggested consumption: 2-3 cups of tea per day.
It is advisable to use the herbs under the supervision of a specialist and never by yourself.
Do not use herbs during pregnancy, or in combination with other medicines and supplements without the doctor's opinion.