- Reduced price
- Save 25%
According to Greek and foreign literature, as well as empirical and traditional practices throughout Greece, it is considered that:
• Reduces excessive sweating.
• Provides soothing properties for the treatment of indigestion.
• It is powerful antiseptic.
• Relieves sore throat and cough.
• Helps to treat common cold.
• As a mouthwash it fights gingivitis and mouth ulcers.
• Improves memory.
• Reduces hot flashes and night sweats of the climacteric.
• Beneficial for the digestive system.
• Tones the nervous system.
Fill the special filters up to the waist (for one cup) with your favorite herb, pour in boiling water, leave for 8'-10 'minutes and serve.
Suggested consumption: 2-3 cups of tea per day.
It is advisable to use the herbs under the supervision of a specialist and never by yourself.
Do not use herbs during pregnancy, or in combination with other medicines and supplements without the doctor's opinion.