ANTICELLULITE BATH SET
Availability: Warning: Last items in stock!
The set consists of a natural bath honeycomb sponge and a round anticellulite wooden massage brush.
Round anticellulite wooden massage brush
Can be used on both dry and wet skin!
- Exfoliate & rejuvenate your skin, makes your skin getting softer and smoother, increase skin elasticity.
- Crafted with natural bristles, can effectively remove dead dry skin, skin cutin, acne and dirt, allowing your skin to "breathe".
- Increase blood circulation and metabolism, helps to renew your cells and produce more collagen to give you clean and freshly-scrubbed glowing skin.
- With massage nodules, can eliminate fatigue, relax your body, helps to improve sleeping quality.
Size approx: 11cm x 3.5cm
Natural Honeycomb bath sponge 5-5.5 inches (12.7-14cm)
Honeycombs are ideal for Bathing and offer the perfect combination as they are super soft, flexible, dense and durable.
The sizes suggested in this category are suitable for bathing!
Hippospongia communis or honeycomb is the most popular sponge type. It originates from the Mediterranean Sea (mainly the Aegean Sea and the North Coast of Africa). It's shape is almost spherical and thick. Its bottom surface, which adheres to the substrate, is rough. These sponges occur at depths between 9 and 80 meters.
We guarantee that your skin will love them from the first try!
Each Honeycomb from Kalymnos Shop is top quality, Hand harvested, Natural and ideal for your personal care and has the following characteristics:
- 100% organic, hypoallergenic and toxin-free.
- Eco friendly (fully biodegradable)
- Antibacterial : exfoliates, leaves your skin radiant and smooth
- Anti odor
- Super elastic and durable
- Super soft when wet
- Healthy and skin friendly even for newborns
Natural sponges are Super Long Lasting (2-6 years) when rinsed off thoroughly under cool running water and dried before the next use.
Cotton eco friendly drawstring mesh bag is included.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.